Madeline Ash is an Australian contemporary romance author and two-time RITA Award finalist. She has also won Australia’s Romantic Book of the Year award (RUBY). She writes sexy-sweet novels with sensitivity and humour.
In the Media
BOOKTOPIA (July 3, 2017): Madeline Ash: Believe in yourself. Make writing a priority. Embrace doubt, but then tell it to shove off. Booktopia interview Madeline Ash about Breaking Good, her RUBY nominated book, how she reacted when she found out she was a finalist, and her advice for aspiring authors.
- Madeline lives in Melbourne, Australia
- In 2017, Breaking Good won Romance Writers of Australia’s RUBY award (Short Romance category)
- In 2017, Breaking Good was a finalist in Romance Writers of America’s RITA® Award
- In 2016, Her Secret Prince was a finalist in Romance Writers of America’s RITA® Award
- In 2016, You For Christmas was a finalist in the RUBY award (Short Sweet Romance category)
- In 2015, Madeline released her first story with Tule Publishing, a US publishing house founded by Jane Porter, which expanded her reach to the US market.
- In 2012, Uncovered by Love (no longer available) was a finalist in the RUBY award (Short Sweet Romance category)
- In 2012, Madeline was first published with Destiny Romance (the then digital romance imprint of Penguin Australia) with her debut Uncovered by Love.